300gm Primo Chorizo (52765)
300gm Orzo Pasta (666728)
1 x Whole Red Capsicum, diced (165054)
1 x Whole Yellow Capsicum, diced (165055)
100gm Green and Black Marinated Olives (33012)
250gm Cherry Tomato Medley (169850)
120gm Basil Pesto (60781)
100gm Parmesan Cheese, shredded (172441)
65gm Dried Cranberries (172994)
20gm Fresh Basil Leaves (165805)
1. Bring to the boil a large pot of salted water. Cook Orzo until al dente
2. Dice Chorizo into 10cm pieces and gently panfry until nice and golden
3. Dice Capsicum into 10cm pieces, Olives and Cherry Tomatoes into quarters.
4. Once Orzo has slightly cooled, stir through Basil Pesto, then Parmesan
5. Gentle mix through Olives, Cherry Tomatoes, Capsicum, Cranberries.
6. Cube Feta and finally slice Basil to add through last.
7. Delicious as a warm or cold salad.