Bidfood Exports is a developing business focused on meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers and their specific requirements around the globe.
We export food and non-food items by sea or air and can source any product required for our customers.
Supplying Cruise ships that come in to the ports of NZ is also a key component of our business.
Bidfood has been supplying cruise ships for many years and now we are a dedicated division, specialising in cruise ship supply. Our reputation for quality, service and competitive pricing has seen our business grow and our clients coming back for more.
We can cater for anything, all under the same account and same invoice.
Specialising in the supply of all chilled, dry, frozen and fresh products internationally, as well as anything in between such as packaging, hardware and so on, has given our customers an easy way to shop and taken away the task of using various suppliers.
Equipped for excellence
Our customised software and specialised infrastructure, ensures that orders dispatched are professionally packed, stacked and labelled accordingly with all the correct documentation.
We currently service customers in the following locations:
Cook Islands, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Tonga , Samoa, American Samoa, Wallis & Futuna, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Fiji
Singapore and Hong Kong
Bidfood Exports is based in Avondale; Auckland, New Zealand operating from a dedicated purpose built facility.
The key points and capabilities that encompass our offer are:
- dedicated and experienced export team
- personally selected produce for freshness and quality
- commitment to service ensuring all deadlines are met
- superior packaging including the use of ethylene absorption pads in packaging and containers to absorb any ethylene released in transit
- refrigerated premises and transport ensuring the cool chain remains unbroken
- business operates an accredited HACCP Food Safety Plan
- export license approved by MPI
- updated pricelists weekly
- weekly market reports available
- prompt communication of any product or quality issues with resolution or alternate options
- ability to work with freight forwarders
- consolidation of airfreight shipments
- shipping of 20 and 40ft containers
We welcome and look forward to the opportunity to talk to you about your specific requirements. Simply contact us today.