Bidfood are focused on meeting and exceeding the expectations of our cruise ship customers.
We supply food and non-food products meeting the specific needs for each cruise ship that arrives at ports around New Zealand.
Supplying Cruise ships that come in to the ports of NZ is also a key component of our business.
Bidfood has been supplying cruise ships for many years and have a dedicated team, specialising in cruise ship supply. Our reputation for quality, service and competitive pricing has seen our business grow and our clients coming back for more.
We can cater for anything, all under the same account and same invoice.
Specialising in the supply of all chilled, dry, frozen and fresh products, as well as anything in between such as packaging, hardware and so on, has given our customers an easy way to shop and taken away the task of using various suppliers.
The key points and capabilities that encompass our offer are:
- dedicated and experienced cruise ship team
- personally selected produce for freshness and quality
- commitment to service ensuring all deadlines are met
- refrigerated premises and transport ensuring cool chain integrity
- business operates an accredited HACCP Food Safety Plan
- updated pricelists weekly
- weekly market reports available
- prompt communication of any product or quality issues with resolution or alternate options
Cruise ports in New Zealand
- Bay of Islands
- Lyttleton Christchurch
We welcome and look forward to the opportunity to talk to you about your specific requirements.
Simply contact us today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 bidfood