Cadetship Programme, Auckland
Attention all school leavers, who have a current learners licence and eligibility to work in New Zealand.
We need you!
Bidfood is New Zealand’s leading national wholesale food distributor. We employ over 2000 people nationwide with a culture that encourages individual success.
The Bidfood Auckland Cadetship Programme may just be for you!
- Get paid to learn, the hourly rate is dependent on your role
- Fixed term opportunity for up to 3 years
- Practical, on the job experience
If you are interested in undertaking a career with Bidfood without a huge student loan then please apply today.
Please email Hanna your CV, cover letter and application form to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Hanna on 09 573 7141 with any questions.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 19th October 2018.
Click here to watch inspiring video's on the Bidfood Facebook page or click some of the following links:
- What are Bidfood wanting in those who apply for the Cadetship Programme - Jennifer - HR Manager Auckland Branch.mp4
- Video 1 - Trevor - Dispatch Auckland.mp4
- Video 2 - Tina - Key Accounts Coordinator Auckland.mp4
- Video 3 - Francesca - Business Analyst Auckland.mp4
- Video 4 - Krish - Assistant Warehouse Manager Auckland.mp4